About the Theatre
The Village Theatre in Selby, Ontario, is home to Lennox Community Theatre Inc. The theatre is an attractive and intimate 80-seat performing space. The wholly-volunteer company runs theatre seasons of several plays of various types – dramas, thrillers, comedies, musicals, pantomimes – from September through June. The goals of the company are:
- to promote interest, participation, and skill in the theatrical arts in Lennox and Addington;
- to provide and sponsor education and instruction in all the theatrical arts; and
- to provide all necessary facilities for education, instruction, and performance of the theatrical arts.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Date: Sunday, 17 July, 2016
- Membership (re-)registration*, Social & Barbecue†: 4:30 pm
- Meeting: 6:00 pm
- Location: The Village Theatre, 2219 County Rd 11, Selby
*Annual fees are unchanged at $10 for single memberships, $15 for families.
†The theatre will provide burgers, hot dogs, buns and drinks. Contributions from members of side dishes or desserts would be greatly appreciated!
...for the Lennox Community Theatre production of
a comedy written by Mary Chase,
and directed by Shirley Steward with Geoff Johnson.
Production dates: September 23, 24, 25 (matinée), 29, 30; October 1, 2 (matinée), 6, 7, and 8.
Possible pre-sold group performance dates:
September 28, or October 5.
Auditions dates and times: Sunday, July 24, and Monday, July 25, at 7:00pm.
Auditions location: The Village Theatre, 2219 County Rd 11, Selby (enter at rear of building).
- 6 men aged 20 to 55 years
- 5 women aged 20 to 65 years
For further information, write to
LCT is thrilled to be able to offer Gift Certificates for purchase. These make an excellent gift. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at Gray's IDA or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in showing your support for our local community theatre? Consider sponsoring a seat at the theatre. For a donation of $100, a seat at the theatre will bear your name. Send an email to email@example.com.