Our production of Love Letters features lobby art by Prince Edward County artist
Join us for the Friday, September 21 performance to
Meet the Artist
LENNOX COMMUNITY THEATRE'S
- Love Letters by A. R. Gurney
- Miracle On South Division Street by Tom Dudzick
- I Ought To Be In Pictures by Neil Simon
- Babe Ruth Comes To Pickle River by Nelles Van Loon
- Belongings by Daniel Fenton
Full details on our Playbill page.
About the Theatre
The Village Theatre in Selby, Ontario, is home to Lennox Community Theatre Inc. The theatre is an attractive and intimate 80-seat performing space. The wholly-volunteer company runs theatre seasons of several plays of various types – dramas, thrillers, comedies, musicals, pantomimes – from September through June. The goals of the company are:
- to promote interest, participation, and skill in the theatrical arts in Lennox and Addington;
- to provide and sponsor education and instruction in all the theatrical arts; and
- to provide all necessary facilities for education, instruction, and performance of the theatrical arts.
LCT is thrilled to be able to offer Gift Certificates for purchase. These make an excellent gift. Gift Certificates in any amount can be purchased at Gray's IDA or sending an email to email@example.com.
Are you interested in showing your support for our local community theatre? Consider sponsoring a seat at the theatre. For a donation of $100, a seat at the theatre will bear your name. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.