Tickets for all Lennox Community Theatre productions may now be purchased online or, depending on availability, at the door.
If this is your first experience with our online ticket sales system, or you wish to reaquaint yourself with it, please click here for more information.
Tickets are now available online for
by Daniel Fenton, directed by Tami Montpetit.
Click one of the links below to purchase tickets now.
|Week 1: May 31; June 1, 2 (m);||Week 2: June 6, 7, 8, 9 (m);||Week 3: June 13, 14, 15.|
Note: "(m)" indicates a matinée (afternoon) performance.
Ticket prices for most shows (subject to change) are as follows:
|Children (12 years or younger)*||$12.00|
|Seniors (65 years or older; Sundays only)**||$15.00|
Please note that a small convenience fee will be attached to the price of each ticket purchased online.
*Child rate may not always apply. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
**Seniors rate only applies to Sunday matinée performances.
Fund-raising opportunities are available. To find out more, email to email@example.com.
Volume Discounts: Fixed discounts may apply to pre-paid purchases of ten seats or more for a specific evening performance (i.e., not to a matinée). Certain conditions apply. More information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Enquiries: For additional information about tickets to our shows, please write to email@example.com.
Information about buying tickets online
Thanks for supporting our efforts to switch to online ticket sales!
During our theatre season, you will see three links to upcoming performance weeks near the top of this page. To buy tickets for a particular performance:
- Click on the link for the week that contains the performance you would like to attend. You will be taken to the snapd TIX ticket agency's website, where you will see a number of date and ticket options.
- Note: If you have not previously set up an account with snapd TIX, you will need to go to the sign up tab at the top of the web page and enter your name, email address and set up your own password to your account*. snapd TIX will then email you a confirmation with a link to activate your account. Once your account is activated, you can login using your email address and password and purchase tickets. Keep your login information as you will need this for the next time you purchase tickets through snapd TIX.
- Choose what you would like to purchase
- Click the button at the bottom of the form that says BUY TICKETS
- Follow the directions onscreen to conclude your purchase.
*snapd TIX needs your information so they can email you a ticket, and lets us print out a list of patrons expected at a specific performance. Even if you don't bring your ticket to the theatre (printed or on your phone), if your name is on the attendee list, then our front of house staff will know you have purchased a ticket.
Click here to return to the top of the page.